Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 4, 2014

Where the Magic Happens

Hey guys! Please excuse my 11-day absence, I was away at the best church camp ever. But that's a story for another time. Anyway, I was thinking since I've already shown you guys my wall quote, I might as well take you on a full-blown room tour.























An almost-full view. I hope you guys enjoy this post because I cleaned my room just to be able to take these pictures.

 Meet Marco. I got him from Wal-Mart over a year ago, and we've been best friends ever since (he actually doesn't really like me...he flares up his gills every time I walk into the room). I'm convinced that Marco is the oldest Wal-Mart fish to ever exist. It's actually quite impressive.























My bed, featuring Burt the Pillow Pet and a painting inspired by the incredible Katie Daisy. She's great. Also, this is the first time in forever that I have actually made my bed. Yay for being irresponsible and sloppy!

 This is one of my favorite parts of my room. I bought an old film camera a few years ago at a junk shop, just because I liked the way it looked, and my grandpa saw it and brought me his collection of vintage cameras the next time he visited. They're pretty darn cool. You can see some other pictures of the cameras here, here, and here!























Next, we have one of my newest additions and pretty much the coolest thing ever, my record player. I had kind of been interested in getting one, but when I mentioned it to my family, they thought it would be a waste of money. So I decided against it. But a few months later when my birthday came, I was pretty surprised to unwrap this guy. It may be a little outdated, but I think music sounds so much better on a record player. I guess it wasn't such a waste of money after all!























My record collection thus far. I highly suggest all of these albums to anyone with ears.






A gif I made of my Amy Winehouse album because I thought it would look cool.
I was correct.


My desk, with the exciting new addition of a laptop! My brother won a new laptop from some scholarship program, so I got his old one. Before this, I had to use the computer in my parents' room for any blogging/tweeting/e-mailing I had to do, but I can do all of that in the comfort of my own bedroom at 2 in the morning now! In fact, I'm writing this very post at 12:07 a.m. with everyone else in the house sound asleep.

This is my whiteboard/corkboard with a monstrosity of drawings, pictures, notes, trinkets, etc. As you can probably tell, it does not get cleaned that often. 

This is the place I get ready for school and such, complete with inspirational quotes (my mom left me the bottom left one) and hair products. What more do you need?
Also, ignore the strange, falling-apart quote in the middle. I don't really know what happened there but I've been too lazy to fix it. 

Aaaaand, last but not least, my closet. Here you will find my notorious wall quote, a few drawings, and some free movie poster I got from the theater. Oh yeah, and a glow stick.

I hope you guys liked my room tour, even though it's not super cute and clean like all the other rooms in the blog world. Seriously, how do you guys do that?
If you want to leave a link to your own room tour in the comments, I'd love to check it out!

2 comments :

  1. Your room looks lovely! My brother has just got a record player, and I think they're so cool!

    rebeccaalicee.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I agree, record players are incredibly cool. It's so weird to think that's all people used to have to listen to music. Technology has come a long way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...