Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Songs of the Week























Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, band camp started last week and it goes from 9 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon! It doesn't really leave much time for anything other than showering, eating, and sleeping. But fear not! I'm here today to bring you the songs I've been loving for the past week or two.


1) Best Shot by Birdy and Jaymes Young (this is my favorite from the The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack, which is basically great all-around).
2) Cough Syrup by Young the Giant
3) All I Want by Kodaline (also from the TFIOS soundtrack)
4) Blew My Mind by Dresses
5) Love Runs Out by One Republic
6) Lost in My Mind by the Head and the Heart
7) Play With Fire by Vance Joy
8) White Teeth Teens by Lorde
9) Valarie by Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
10) Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners

I have a weird, vast taste in music, so there should be a song for you here no matter your musical preference!

Let me know in the comments what you guys are listening to!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...