Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, June 22, 2014

DIY Wall Quote

So lately, I've been trying to revamp my room. I love being in there so I figured I should love the way it looks, too. I thought this cheap, easy, little DIY quote would do the trick. It's quite simple, but here's how I did it.
First, find a quote. I used this perfect quote from the great Macklemore's song Ten Thousand Hours. If you aren't super ambitious or don't have a lot of time, I suggest finding a shorter quote. This one was fine for me because I don't have a life, thus providing me with lots of free time to cut 86 small letters out and tape them to my wall.
Anyway.
Next, get some paper, scissors, a pencil, tape, and a ruler. I cut a bunch of small squares, all the same size, out first so that all of my letters would be even. From there, I drew the letters and cut them out. I did mine freehand but you could probably find some kind of template or stencil if you wanted. Then, find a nice spot on your wall and tape them up.
It's pretty self-explanatory, and you're probably offended that I felt the need to explain the process to you guys. Oh well.
I'd love to see your own masterpiece or hear your favorite quote. Happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely love this, so unique!

    grace-arthur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Also, thanks for giving the first-ever comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...