Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the Teenage Digest, a place for the young or the young at heart! I'm Emily, and you can learn more about me by clicking on the "About Me" tab at the top of this page. You should. My life is quite riveting.
The Teenage Digest is a different kind of blog. I don't have an exact label for it. It's not strictly a lifestyle blog or a craft blog or a photography blog. The Teenage digest is a jumble of the things I enjoy and the things I think you will enjoy. 
Some of those things include music for every mood or occasion, books you'll love even if you're not much of a reader (but hey, you're reading this post), some cool Do-It-Yourself projects, maybe a few recipes here and there, movie reviews, and anything else that happens along the way. 
If you have any ideas or suggestions for content, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, which you can do using my handy sidebar button things. 
This blog is kind of a step outside of the cushy confinements of the comfort zone for me, so it should be interesting to see where all of this goes. 
Who knows? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...